Monday, January 2, 2012

It's winter sale time!


It's finally that time of the year and I was really lucky so far. Apart from the  Mango sweater shown on the previous post I also got my hands on some pretty good investments. Case in  study this YSL tribute pair that will be my partner for life and a really stylish pair of Louboutinh boots. Both models were 50% off at Fashion Cinic store in Oporto Portugal. The YSL model has been around for many years and is here to stay so this was a good oportunity to get my hands on a pair for half the price. I will wear them together with a nice dress or dress them down with jeans. And my new Loubs? I'll just wear them anywhere. I always wanted a pair of boots by this designer as I think they give an edge to any casual look. And these are quite classic and not really related to a specific collection or trend so I can't see them ever going out of style. Can't wait to wear them both!

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are really a killer!!! Would die for them :)

    Following you now! :)
    love,dominique

    www.artichaut.me

    ReplyDelete